The reader should:
- Not consider this information to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship.
- Always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader’s state.
- Know we do not wish to represent anyone viewing this website in a state where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of the state.
- Know the owner of this website freely grants permission to anyone wishing to link to this website without representation; the owner will gladly remove any link from this website upon request from the linked entity.
- Know this website is not sponsored or associated with any particular linked entity unless so stated in truth by that entity.
- Know the existence of any particular link is simply intended to imply potential interest to the reader.
The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you full written information about our qualifications and experience.
The accounts and information contained in this website are intended to illustrate the experience of the firm. Please note that each case is unique, and the result in one case does not necessarily indicate the quality or value of another case.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further with our attorneys, please contact Shevin Law Firm today or call (561) 409-0138.