At Shevin Law Firm we welcome all referral and co-counseling relationships. The firm’s attorneys have more than 20 years of combined litigation experience and have grown to be one of Florida’s most recognizable names in catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and product liability.
We have handled hundreds of cases (many high-profile and complex) and have achieved numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
- Mr. Shevin has served as co-counsel to attorneys from around the country not admitted to practice in Florida, but needed co-counsel to help prosecute a case in a Florida court.
- Mr. Shevin shares its trial experience and knowledge with the legal profession through lectures, seminars and counseling.
- Mr. Shevin has won verdicts in excess of $30 million and has obtained numerous settlements in excess of $1 million.
- Mr. Shevin is a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers.
- Mr. Shevin is a profiled in Best Lawyer in America.
- Mr. Shevin is:
- A former President of the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
- An avid presenter and lecturer to law students, litigators and legal professionals.
You can learn more about Shevin Law Firm here on this website:
Whether a referral or co-counseled case, we look out for your client’s best interest and resolve the situation to the best possible conclusion. There is no charge for initial consultations and our firm only accepts cases on a contingency fee basis. If you have a Florida case that you would like to discuss or are considering a referral or co-counseling, please contact us.